- Co-developed with leading pediatric dentist
- Consists of Training Toothbrush Lessons 1, 2, and 3 to accompany baby’s oral care journey
- Tongue cleaner removes residual dirt on baby’s tongue? Includes a safety shield that prevents choking (Lessons 1 and 2 only)
How long can it last?
- 3 years Once in use, replace the toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
How to sterilize the toothbrushes?
- Lessons 1 and 2: Boiling, steam or chemical sterilization
- Lesson 3: Do not boil or steam sterilize
How to clean the toothbrushes?
- Run under warm water. Dry completely before storing.
How to store the toothbrushes?
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
Always use under adult supervision. This toothbrush is not a toy. Do not let the baby play with it. Soft elastomer parts may break if baby bites or pulls them off. Replace immediately if elastomer parts are worn out or damaged. Refrain from using the product should you notice extensive tooth decay and/or sore bleeding gums. Seek a dentist’s advice immediately.
What material are they made of?
- Toothbrush: Polypropylene, TPE (SEBS) Bristles
- (Lesson 3 only): Nylon612
- Safety Shield: Polypropylene
How to use it?
- Lesson 1: Insert a safety shield from the toothbrush head. Push the safety shield down until it snaps on securely. Allow baby to gently massage their teeth and gums.
- Lesson 2: Insert a safety shield from the toothbrush head. Push the safety shield down until it snaps on securely. Allow baby to gently brush their teeth.
- Lesson 3: Apply a rice grain size amount of fluoride toothpaste. Allow baby to brush their teeth for 2 minutes